ORDINANCE FOR ADMISSION IN P.G. CLASSES
Ordinance for admission in the faculties of Science and Commerce and Education to the graduate classes from the session 2008-09 and on wards.
- A candidate will be eligible for Admission to Post Graduate Classes if he/she has completed. B.Com. with 10+2+3 system and has secured a minimum 45% marks at graduate level. However for SC/ST candidates minimum percentage of marks will be 40%.
- All admissions to the post graduate classes in the faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce and Education shall be stricktly on the basis of the merit list prepared according to para 7, the percentage of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination plus the weightage (if any) for which the candidate is entitles as per University rules. The percentage will be calculated up to three figures after decimal point.
- Of the total number of seats in any subject, 80% candidate passing the graduate examination from the University shall be admitted.
- For the remaining seats available after admission of the candidates in Category (4) above, graduates from the University other than Lucknow shall be admitted provided that merit of the candidate of other University is not below the merit of the candidate admitted from University. If the seat remaining vacant under Category (5) this shall also be filled up from the graduate of University in order of merit.
- A student's choice of the subject in M.Com. shall restricted to one of the subject taken in the part III. examination for the Bachelor's Degree.
Provided that a candidate
- Those candidates who have studied Economics as one the of the subject at B.A. I, II and III will also be eligible to take admission to M.Com.
- For purpose of preparing merit list for admission to Classes, the marks obtained by candidates in the subject concerned at Part III examination of the graduate level in which he/she is seeking admission, be added to the aggregate of marks obtained at qualifying examination and then converted into percentage.
Provided that those candidates who have passes the degree examination of this University and passed their Part I and Part II Examination from other University, their merit shall be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in this University in accordance with the principle of the para.
- Period between the year of passing the qualifying examination and year of application shall be treated as gap and the deduction of 2% of the marks obtained every year subject to a maximum gap of three years. Those having a gap of more than three years shall not be eligible for admission
© 2016. Agrasen P.G College, Sikandrabad. All Rights Reserved. || Powered by: SMJ Software Solution